Welcome !

At the users of iGO8 all around the world, welcome on board !
You can find on this blog wallpaper pictures, colormaps, POI icons and skins to customize your favorite GPS navigator ...

Leave me all your remarks, questions or suggestions at :
artwork.igo8[@]gmail.com


iphone apple mac

Merry Chrismas !

Oups ! :~(
It's not yet Chrismas time, but I hope that this gift will make you happy !
Winter is here and snow has fallen from 900 meters altitude ... You need a nice winter colormap to go to your favorite ski resort !!!

Compare the spring colormap and the new winter colormap ...


Enjoy winter-dayheightcolormap.bmp to go skiing !

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic! Good work...

AlexL said...

Very nice, thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

The colour map is not realistic from the plain area.
Now apear desertic region (ex.Hungaria normaly plain area it green)
Possible to make correction?
thank you!

C&D said...

Give me your altitude in your country and I can optimise the color for your area ...

Anonymous said...

hallo! Link don't work properly... :(

Anonymous said...

hallo! Link don't work properly... :(

C&D said...

hallo !

link works fine for me ... what is your problem ?

Anonymous said...

when I push download botton, page redirect give me an error message.... thanks for your works!

Anonymous said...

Sorry! Link now work! Excuse me! Thanks




artwork-iGO8.blogspot.com is in no way affiliated with NavNGo Inc.

All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
skin skins iGO 8 iGO8 NavNGo NavNGo8 icon icons POI POIs wallpaper wallpapers background backgrounds map maps colormap colormaps voice voices speedcam warning My Way iGO2006 2006 2006+ portrait landscape 240 320 400 480 640 272 TomTom