Welcome !

At the users of iGO8 all around the world, welcome on board !
You can find on this blog wallpaper pictures, colormaps, POI icons and skins to customize your favorite GPS navigator ...

Leave me all your remarks, questions or suggestions at :
artwork.igo8[@]gmail.com


iphone apple mac

New glossy POI icons !

I created new square and glossy POI icons to replace the originals one !




Only download the poi_mapclose.bmp file and put it in your ui_igo8/common folder !
(just remove the _glossy indication in the filename)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a igo8\common folder? Should I make one to put this in?

C&D said...

Yes you need to create it ... but ui_igo8/common and not igo8/common in the main folder of iGO8 on your memory card

Anonymous said...

this POI icons are only available in day theme in my iGo8 pda.
can you build POI icons for night theme too??

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I just want to say thanks a lot for the nice shear! can you please make iphone icon likes ( if you can) please. and keep up the good work.

thanks again..

Ima said...

Hi

I've got a problem. I add the bmp in common, but in iGo only appear one icon! why?

Thanks

Ima said...

Hi

I've got a problem. I've added the BMP to common folder, but in iGo only appear one icon!! where are the other one???

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I see a lot of places having ui_igo8/common such as skin file, data.zip..... Which one I need to put? Or I need to put it in all those folders.

ahmad zainul abidin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

géniale l'idée, mais beaucoup trop de doubles .... et manque certaines icônes essentielles.

merci




artwork-iGO8.blogspot.com is in no way affiliated with NavNGo Inc.

All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.
skin skins iGO 8 iGO8 NavNGo NavNGo8 icon icons POI POIs wallpaper wallpapers background backgrounds map maps colormap colormaps voice voices speedcam warning My Way iGO2006 2006 2006+ portrait landscape 240 320 400 480 640 272 TomTom